Thursday, 17 March 2011

Red Gorguss Girl

This inspiration for this card started with a deep red rose which was quite a strong colour choice for me but I though was a good match for this sitting Gorguss Girl Image.

The papers I used are K&Co and I coloured the card with Promarkers and added shading with a black Prisma Pencil. I stamped the background and inked it with distress inks.

To embellish it I machine stitched round each of the background layers and added flowers, Stamens, rafia, a punched butterfly and leaves.

The inside of the card has been designed to mirror the layout on the front.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:

As I don't really have many outlets for my cards at the moment, I have decided to list this card for sale on Ebay.

Thanks for looking. Carolyne

Tilda With Blueberries

This is the first time I have got round to using this Tilda With Blueberries image and on recently seeing how many flowers i had i decided to use a few more than usual.

The papers I used are magnolia and DCWV and I coloured the card with Prisma Pencils and inked the background with distress inks.

To embellish it I machine stitched round each of the layers and added flowers, lace, ribbon, pearls, punched butterflies, jewels and a pin & beads.


The inside of the card has been designed to mirror the layout on the front.




I am entering this card for the following challenges:

As I don't really have many outlets for selling my cards at the moment, I have decided to list this card for sale on Ebay.

Thanks for looking. Carolyne