Decided I'd done way too many pink cards recently, not all from choice but it seemed to be the requested colour for about 5 of the cards i've done recently so have decided that i'm going to try to avoid it for at least the next half dozen projects.
This is the first one still playing with my new prisma pencils, my plan is to stick to colouring Tildas with them for a few cards then when i'm happy with them to change to another type of image for a few cards.
- Papers - DCWV Nana's Nursery (Boy) & DCWV Cardstock
- Stamped Images - Tilda wearing trainers, Papermania greeting stamp
- Embellishments - Prima & paper flower, silver bead, brad and green pearls
- Tools used - Primsa Pencils, Distress inks (Bundled sage & Pine needles), Border Punch, Paperstumps (for blending), glue pen, glitter pen & stippling brush.
I coloured the images using Primsa color pencils and blended using sansador, edged the main image and greeting with distress inks and finished it with a touch of glitter on the wings and a prima flower, bead and brad.
I'm entering this for the following challenges:
- Roses on Paper No. 34 - Punch it. (Tues 23 Mar - fortnightly)
- The Sweet Stop No. 49 - Sketch (Sat 27 Mar)
- The Colour Throwdown No.85 - 3 colours (Wed 24 Mar)