Yet another image I've never used before, I used promarkers again on this one and although I wasn't sure whilst i was colouring it I think it's ended up ok.Products used:
- Papers - Daisy D
- Stamped Images - Whiff of Joy
- Greeting - Cuddly Buddly Stamp
- Embellishments - Paper Roses, Punched out leaves
- Tools used - Promarkers, Distress ink (Bundled Sage), Leaf Punch, Nestabilities, Sanding block.
I coloured the images using Promarkers and used stickles for her wings, cut the image & greeting and some mats out using nestabilites, edged the main image & greeting with distress inks, distressed the mats using a sanding block and finished it with punched out leaves and paper roses.
I'm entering this for the following challenges:
- Whiff of Joy 75 - Green & Yellow (Wed 14th April)
- Sketch Saturday 99 - Sketch (Sat 17th April)
- ABC Challenge - S for Sparkle (Wed 14th April**)
- Cute Card Thursday 108 - Touchy Feely (Thurs 15th April)