Haven't managed to upload anything for a week or so as all the cards I've done have had a lot of mirror card on and i've not figured out a way to successfully photograph them yet without the reflection ruining the pitures.
Decided to try out one of the Popcorn stamps I bought aged ago, i bought about a dozen of them but have only used a couple of them. I tried colouring this one with Prisma Colour Pencils which had worked a lot better than my previous attempts at colouring Popcorn.Products used:
- Papers - Paper Adventures, HOTP
- Stamped Images - Popcorn the Bear
- Embellishments - Black pearls, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Satin Edged Organza Ribbon.
- Tools used - Primsa Pencils, Paperstumps (for blending), Nestabilities
I coloured the images using Primsa color pencils and blended using sansador, the image and backing panels and background paper with black card and finished it with the two ribbon and the black pearls.
I'm entering this for these challenges:
- Allsorts 50 - Animals (Sat 1st May)
- Sketch Saturday 101 - Sketch (Sat 1st May)
- The Crafty Pad 69 - Ribons (Sun 2nd May)
- Pile It On 17 - Boyish Colours (Sun 2nd May)