I decided to try out using distress ink to colour in stamped images and for a softer look stamped the image in brown rather than black. I was really please with the way this came out and have a feelign that this may be my colouring method of choice for a while.
The large flower and the bud started out as a large rose which I pulled apart and added some stamens the the largest three layers.
Coloured with: Distress Inks
Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Seam Binding, Pearl Stems, Stamers, Satin Heart
Tools: Magnolia Border and dragonfly dies, QuickKuts Swirls die, cheery Lynn corner dies, Sewing machine.
I am entering this card for the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge #54 - Shabby Chic
Wednesday, 18 July 2012
This was my first attempt at doinga double side step card, I hate to think how much card i wasted trying to get the folds rights, but i now have a template so hopefully i should be able to replicate this easily in future.
Stamps: Lili of the valley
Coloured with: Promarkers
Papers: GCD Studio
Tools: Magnolia Swirl Die, Nestabilites, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
I am entering this card for the:
Papertake Weekly Challenge - All Things Girlie