I decided to try out using distress ink to colour in stamped images and for a softer look stamped the image in brown rather than black. I was really please with the way this came out and have a feelign that this may be my colouring method of choice for a while.
The large flower and the bud started out as a large rose which I pulled apart and added some stamens the the largest three layers.
Coloured with: Distress Inks
Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Seam Binding, Pearl Stems, Stamers, Satin Heart
Tools: Magnolia Border and dragonfly dies, QuickKuts Swirls die, cheery Lynn corner dies, Sewing machine.
I am entering this card for the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge #54 - Shabby Chic