Monday 31 January 2011

Yellw Rose Tree

I struggled with this card as yellow really isn't my colour at all, but i ended up going back to my trusty K&Co pad (Don't know what I'll do for yellow card when i run out of this)
I stamped the rose tree and trowel stamps and coloured them with promarkers and added a touch of sakura yellow glitter pen to the roses.

I used a Martha Stewart punch to create a decorative border for the main image and the ribbon across the base panel and created a rose using Tim Holtz tattered floral die.

I embellished is with ribbon, pearls and a craftwork card sentiment.

I am entering this card for the Colour Create Challenge #63 (Lemon, Green & White)
Carolyne

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carolyne, lovely image and great punch too :o)

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldnt think you struggled with this beautiful card Carolyne its stunning, I love the image too...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I peeked into your blog today because this is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete