- Papers: Paper Adventures (red) and HOTP (Black - Not 100% sure on this one).
- Decoupage image: no scissors required (although i did still trim it a bit).
- Background to image and numbers stamped using hero art stamp.
- Letter and numbers: cut using cuttlebug dies.
- 18th mat cut using nestabilites.
- Border cut using martha stewart punch.
- Embellishments:Grossgrain ribbons, pewter brads.
- Tools used - Cuttlebug machine and dies, Spellbinder dies, Black Soot distress ink, Smokey grey Versafine ink.
I cut the papers and mats to size, stamped the mats and edged all of them with black soot distress ink. I prepared the border strip using the punch and added a layer of red ribbon and a narrower layer of black ribbon and assembled the layers adding brads to border strip. I cut some nestability spiky circles in black and silver and used them off set behind the may for the numbers to create a mechanical look and finally cut and added the name to card.
I'm entering this card for the following challenges:
- Colour Create - Red, Back and Off White
- Quixotic - One for the Boys
- Pink Elephant - Sketch
- Crafty Creations - Dimension