I've finally finished making all the cards that have been ordered and the wedding invitaitons i'd promised to do, so this weekend i've had a chance to play with the new set of prisma color pencils and some gorgeous My Minds Eye paper that have been sitting in my craft room untouched for the past 2 weeks.
- Papers - My Minds Eye & DCWV Cardstock
- Stamped Images - Baking Tilda from a previous stamp club, Woodware Cupcake
- Greeting - Printed from computer
- Embellishments - Paper Roses, Punched out leaves
- Tools used - Primsa Pencils, Distress inks (Pumice stone & Antique linen), Leaf Punch, Paperstumps (for blending)
I coloured the images using Primsa color pencils and blended using sansador, edged the main image and greeting with distress inks and finished it with punched out leaves and paper roses.
I'm entering this for the following challenges:
- Just Magnolia Week 48 - Sketch by Jane (Fri 26 Mar)
- Totally Papercrafts No. 9 - Pink and Green (Fri 26 Mar - Fortnightly)
- The ABC Challenge - Q for Quotation (Wed 17 Mar)
- Crafty Calendar No. 6 - Flower Power (Thur 4 Mar - Monthly)
- Saturday Challenge No. 76 - Pink, Green & Flowers (Sat 27 Mar)
- Fun With Stamps and More No. 46 - Faux Stitching (Fri 26 Mar)