I was asked to make a card for traditional Catholic Christening so thought this image was just right.
- Papers - K&Co Babby Girls Stack.
- Stamped Image - PSX baby on moon.
- Embellishments - Cross charm, glitter and statin ribbon
Tools used - Cuttelbug, embossing folder, nestabilities, stipple brush, ink and watercolour pencils.
I coloured the image using watercolour pencils and a water brush and highlighted it using clear glitter and used the stipple brush and ink whilst the nestability was stil in place to give the image a soft frame. The greeting was printed on a laser printed and foiled using a laminator and the card was finished using the ribbon and charm.
I'm entering this for the following challenges:
- Creative Inspirations - Charms (Wed 10th March)
- Stampin' For The Weekend - Monchromatic (Fri 5th March)