Haven't done any card making for a week or so (I managed to burn my hand on a frying pan so was out of action for awhile).
I've had this stamp for a while but have never got round to using it before and thought she went really well with the soft pastel look i was going for with this card.
- Papers - Melissa Frances and K&Co
- Stamped Image - Sugar Nellie Homegrown
- Embellishments - Paper Roses, Punched out leaves, Ribbon
- Tools used - Primsa Pencils, Distress inks (Bundled Sage), Leaf Punch, Nestabilities, Paperstumps (for blending), white pen for stitching.
I coloured the images using Primsa color pencils and blended using sansador cut and bordered it using nestabilities and also cut out the two exra circles of co-ordinating decorative papers, edged them with distress ink and finished with punched out leaves and paper roses.
I'm entering this for the following challenges:
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday 45 - Sketch (Wed 14th April)
- Stampavie and More 90 - Butterfly (Wed 14th April)
- Your Next Challenge 14 - Stitching (Wed 14th April**)
- One Stop Craft Challenge 76 - Things With Wings (Sat 17th April)