At first glance this could seem like an odd image to use to use for a retirement card, but this one is for a friend who is retiring (through ill health) from running her new age / gothic shop so it seemed quite apt.
As far as techniques go I'm still using my prisma pencils which i thought produced a really nice look on this image, in general I'm finding them a lot easier to control than watercolours (and I'm less inclined to go too heavy handed with the colours).
- Papers - Black Market Paper Society, Purple pearl
- Stamped Images - Witch from Belles 'n Whistles
- Embellishments - Black ribbon, Card candy
- Tools used - Primsa Pencils, Paperstumps (for blending)
I'm entering this for the following challenges:
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch (Wed 31 Mar)
- Stampin For The Weekend - Ribbon & Bow (Fri 2 Apr - 3 weeks)
- Die Cut Dreams - Black, White and 1 other colour (Mon 29 Mar)