As I'm off work for a few days over easter I've got a bit more time for crafting, in between getting roped into helping with the garden.
The crafting I'm enjoying but the gardening is not really my thing, the last plant i tried to look after was a cactus which i managed to kill within about a month (I dropped it out of its pot which it didn't appreciate) so from that point on i took to giving any plants i was given to my mum, along with cut flowers which are wasted on me as i tend to put them in a vase and look at them again until about 3 weeks later when I notice they are all dead.Products used:
- Papers - K&Co & DCWV Cardstock
- Stamped Images - Ladybird Tilda from one of last years stamp kits
- Greeting - Clear stamp
- Embellishments - Buttons, Mini Red Pearls for Butterfly Body
- Tools used - Primsa Pencils, Distress inks (Bundled Sage), Butterfly Punches, Paperstumps (for blending), Martha Stewart Border Punch, White Pen for stitching
I coloured the images using Primsa color pencils and blended using sansador, edged the main image and greeting with distress ink and also stamped a swirl around the edge of the main image. I added the punched border and Butterfly and finished it with button and pearls to embellish it.
I'm entering this for the following challenges:
- Our Creative Corner - Buttons (Sat 3 Apr)
- Simon Says - It's So Distressing (Wed 31 Mar)
- Papertake Weekly - Open (Tueds 30 Mar)