This was yet another stamp that i had to have when i saw it and months later had still failed to use (I have no idea why as I think she's really sweet). As she's such a strong and modern image I decided to use promarkers for this one to give a brighter look.
- Papers - Anna Griffin and Deja Views
- Stamped Images - Sugar Nellie Gorguss Girl
- Embellishments - Gingham Ribbon and adhesive gems
- Tools used - Nestabilities, Promarkers, Stickles, white pen for stitching
I coloured the images using promarkers and added stickles to her wings. The image was cut and bordered using nestabilites and the two square patches were edged with mock stiching using a white pen. I finished the card with a toning gingham ribbon & bow and corners made from adhesive jewel corners.
I'm entering this for the following challenges:
- Everybody Art 86 - Paper Patch (Tue 13th April)
- Allsorts 48 - In Stitches (Sat 17th April)
- Papertake Weekly - Cutie Pie (Tues 13th April)